Saturday 14 January 2017

What's In My Handbag - Travel Edition

Hey everyone!

As I was in London a couple of days ago, I took it as an opportunity to test out this cute little backpack and whether it is good for traveling. So, today I am giving my verdict and I thought I might do a little 'what's in my handbag' too.

Besides, who doesn't love having a peak at what other people deem absolutely necessary to have?!


This is was bag of choice. It is a small, black rucksack that I purchased just last week in Penneys/Primark for only €12! It's so pretty, and has beautiful gold detailing on the zippers, buckles and fasteners. It is also a drawstring close and has an outer fastener!


So what is in my bag?

As I am travelling I have to pack light, so I have chosen just a few little necessities to keep me entertained and running.


1. Deodorant
2. Carmex (lip balm)
3. Tissues
4. Hair tie
5. Powerbank (€6 from heatons!)
6. Kindle
7. Purse and Sterling

What's the verdict?

Honestly, I was sceptic about the safety of my belongings in this bag as it only has a draw string and a fastener. I was left pleasantly surprised as the draw string DID NOT BUDGE, no matter how much crap I shoved in! If you're looking for a small, cute and sturdy bag to bring travelling - this is the one!

So that's everything that's everything! I hope you enjoyed this post!

-Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment